Thanks to the generosity of the C. Burr Artz Trust, FCPL is pleased to introduce a new wireless printing service at C. Burr Artz Public Library.
Patrons can print wirelessly from their laptop or mobile devices at twenty cents per page (black and white printing only) at the C. Burr Artz Public Library by visiting the Printeron website, sending an email to one of the two email addresses listed below, or via the Printeron mobile app.
Printing via Website
No additional software required! Visit http://www.printeron.net/printspots/cburrartzlibrary via your web browser and following the steps below:
1. Enter your name in the User Info Box. You will be asked for this information when you go to pick up your printed document(s).
2. Select the file or URL you wish to print. (You will be able to browse your computer or device to select the document you wish to print OR you may enter the URL of a web page you wish to print). To see a list of supported files click here
3. Click on the Arrow button and confirm print job details (for example – printing two copies of a document or printing pages 3 and 4 of a 10 page document).
4. On the next page the system will calculate how many pages you wish to print and the cost. If everything is correct and you would like to print your document(s) click on the print button.
5. You will be given a confirmation code that you will need to provide, along with your name, when picking up and paying for your print job at the downstairs Circulation Desk.
Printing via E-Mail
To print an email message or attachment, simply forward your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com You will be given a confirmation code that you give at the downstairs Circulation Desk when you pick up and pay for your print job.
Use the PrinterOn Mobile App
The PrinterOn mobile app is available free for various mobile devices at http://www.printeron.com/apps.html, as is the PrintWhere application for Windows devices http://www.printeron.com/apps/printwhere.html.