- In our catalog, search for the material you want to reserve.
- When you find the item you want, click on the "Details" next to it.
- Click on the "Place Hold" button on the left hand side of the screen.
- Enter the full fourteen digits of your barcode from your library card and your PIN in the appropriate boxes.
- Make sure that the little drop down menu shows the branch where you want to pick up the material. The default is set to C. Burr Artz.
- Click on "Place Hold".
When the material is available for pickup, you'll receive a notice. If you’ve given us an email address, the notice will be sent there; otherwise it will be mailed to the physical address in your account record.